Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Not for the Timid!

I just changed the main photo on the website to this as I really like the look and intend to do a lot more of it. Heavily influenced by Zentangles.

The report on the show at Brasstown Valley Resort- not so good. Older shoppers on fixed incomes.. Lots of really great stuff for sale (metalwork, frames, glass, pottery) and a  lovely promoter who was great to work with- Robin Roberts. Wish I could do more of her shows but the trip up there was mountainous- gorgeous but perilous in my little car. Anytime I see people selling crochet items near me I kinda panic too. Especially crochet towels- what gives?? There were lots of handtowels made into angels too... AARGGHH!! Saturday  it was slippery getting to the Resort and I am sure that influenced traffic. Next weekend Helen GA which is not quite so far away. Fingers crossed that there will be tourist traffic in Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment